The term ‘Northumberland Community Voluntary Action’ or ‘Northumberland CVA’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 107 & 109 Station Road, Ashington, Northumberland, NE63 8RS. Our company registration number is 5980151, our charity number is 1119404.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content are the copyright of Northumberland CVA. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Invoicing and late payment
For organisations that are invoiced for any service offered by Northumberland CVA, payment is due within 30 days. If you have accumulated more than £300 of due invoices or have an invoice more than 90 days overdue we will no longer provide the service until the debt is cleared.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Northumberland CVA and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising from, or in connection with, the use of this website.
This site offers links to other sites thereby enabling you to leave this site and go directly to the linked site. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. We are not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link in a linked site and we are not responsible for any transmission received from any linked site. The links are provided to assist visitors to Northumberland CVA’s website and the inclusion of a link does not imply that we endorse or have approved the linked site.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Northumberland CVA takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable for any period of time. Access to this site may be suspended at any time without prior notice being given.