Salary: £33,267 pro rata
Hours: 3 days/week (with possibility of full-time)
Deadline: 31st October 2021
Our wonderful Service Manager is retiring after many years’ service. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to influence, lead and develop our charity. We are looking for a ‘people person’: someone with patience, humour and good independent judgement. We need someone who is a team player, financially literate and who is ambitious for the charity, sympathetic to our aims and our local partnership approach and who would relish this interesting and varied role. You would be working alongside an operations team leader, a funding and planning officer and a finance and administrative officer, together with a very supportive board of trustees. You would receive any appropriate training you may require. You must also have a car available for business use.
- Provide the charity with the kind of leadership and direction that supports its mission, ethos and values
- Represent and be an ambassador for the charity
- Build on our strong strategic relationships
- Lead on strategy and business plan development and implementation
- Have an overview of day to day finances and long term sustainability
- Work with the Funding and Planning officer to identify and secure funding for the charity.
- Take a lead on HR ensuring that the charity has the resources and expertise it needs to fulfil its values, objectives and commitments
- Keep an overview of all NDAS’ social media presence and general communications with the help of the initial response officer
- Represent the organisation and support our work with local partners responsible for the delivery of services
The full-time salary will be £33,267 per annum, £19,960 pro rata (based on a 37.5 hour week).